Our frontliners need an uplifting boost! They’ve been working hard to save people’s lives; most of them limiting time with family and friends because of COVID’s threat faced daily at the hospitals.
Therefore, One Voice Magazine launches ADOPT A HOSPITAL, in collaboration with the “Spread Hope, Not Fear” campaign of Philippine Bible Society by giving the gift of words to frontliners (doctors, nurses, and other staff) at the Benguet General Hospital, a COVID hotspot in the Cordilleras.
With your help, each frontliner at the Benguet General Hospital will receive:
- One Bible
- One print issue of One Voice Magazine
- Letters of hope, love, and encouragement from you.
Write your love letter of hope and encouragement to the frontliners at the Benguet General Hospital.
Photo by Debby Hudson on Unsplash
For Snail Mail:
- Write your personal letter/ card and address it to a nameless doctor, nurse, or staff member of the Benguet General Hospital (ex. “Dear Doctor” or “Dear Nurse” or “Dear Frontliner”). Don’t forget to include your name and contact information in case you want the recipient to get in touch with you.
- If you feel like inserting any gift like a bookmark or a magnet inside the envelope, you may do so. Please seal the envelope tightly. The size of the envelope is upon your discretion. Send the letter or card to P.O. Box 1 – PBS, Philippine Bible Society, 890 United Nations Avenue, 1000 Manila, Philippines, on or before March 30, 2021. A guard is posted by the drop box 24/7.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ADOPT A HOSPITAL LETTER SENDER containing your (a) name (b) email address (3) cell phone number so that we can double check the arrival of your letter and give you documentation/feedback on your gift giving.
- Write your letter/ card and address it to a nameless doctor, nurse, or staff member of the Benguet General Hospital (ex. “Dear Doctor” or “Dear Nurse” or “Dear Frontliner.” Save this as a Microsoft Word File or PDF file. Don’t forget to include your name and contact information on the letter/ card in case you want the recipient to get in touch with you.
- Email the letter as an attachment to email@example.com on or before March 30, 2021. On the subject line, write: ADOPT A HOSPITAL EMAIL SENDER. The body of your email should contain your name, email address, and cell phone number. The secretary of the One Voice team will print the attachment for the frontliners to receive. We will provide you with documentation after the gift giving takes place.
Photo by Stephen Phillips – Hostreviews.co.uk
Although sending financial help is NOT required, we would like to encourage you to give a P50 donation for every letter or email you send. The funds will assist One Voice in its operations so we can continue campaigns like this. We also hope to gift a percentage of these funds to the frontliners of the Benguet General Hospital.
You can send your donations to:
GCASH: 09476239084 (c/o Pauline Nicole Gusto, Treasurer of WhatMag Inc.)
Union Bank of the Philippines
Account name: WhatMag Inc.
Account number: 002520011379
Let’s be part of spreading hope in this season! We urge you to ADOPT Benguet General Hospital with us! For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch with the One Voice team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.